Conference - need help setting up PLUS final reminders

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Conference - need help setting up PLUS final reminders

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

We start promptly at 8:30 in the conference room on Thursday. (Look for the signs. I'm sure the hotel will label our room "the Business Rules Group". Pete is bringing the box of stuff: extension cords, power strips, router, projector. If some of you could speed through your breakfast on Thursday and get over to the conference room a bit earlier to help him set up, that would be really helpful. Mikhail is our first speaker and he's dialing in from Argentina (with a time zone difference) so we hope to be on time to make that work well.

See you all soon! If you have any questions, let me know. I think you all have my cell phone number. If you don't have it, email me or post here and I'll send it to you. (If you have ANY cell phone number for me in your phone, that's the one. I've never changed my number.)

A reminder that you will need to take a taxi (flat rate $36 for the first two people) from the airport or you can Uber or Lyft but you MIGHT hit surge pricing. If you take the general hotel shutter (not specifically for Drury Inn), it will cost you $25 and stop at ALL of the hotels on the way.

Another important reminder: BRING YOUR UMBRELLA. Thunderstorms are forecast for Saturday. Let's hope that changes by then. No matter what, it will be humid...my favorite weather condition (not).

-- Susan