2019 Conference FOOD

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

2019 Conference FOOD

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all!

Are you getting excited about the conference? Only two weeks from today! Since we will all be going out to eat for lunches and dinners, I thought I would give you a heads up and pass along some helpful information. Attached to this post is the restaurant list from the hotel - just in case you want to do some research on your own. We will have ONE dinner together (unless you prefer not to join in) and that will be on Thursday night at Mulate's. It's walking distance from the hotel. Feel free to go online and check out their menu.

For lunches and any other dinners, there are no group plans. Everyone is on their own and can go individually or in groups as you prefer. Our daily schedule will be 8:30-5:00 with a two-hour lunch break. That will give everyone a chance to get out, walk a bit and have time for a leisurely lunch in New Orleans. As you may recall, the hotel's evening reception (drinks and appetizer food) starts at 5:30 if you care to participate in that. Our Thursday dinner reservation at Mulate's is at 6:30.

Enjoy checking out that Louisiana cuisine! I have some of my favorites already scoped out. I went on TripAdvisor and looked up menus :)

-- Susan
Attachments
Close Restaurants.docx
(20.82 KiB) Downloaded 728 times