TWO weeks left to register for the Conference

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

TWO weeks left to register for the Conference

Post by Susan Smith »

There are only TWO weeks left to register for the BR Group Conference

The registration window is getting ready to close and so are the reserved hotel rooms ... the deadline is March 29th. After that, the block of hotel rooms being held for us will expire and you will have to the pay the regular room rate. (and you will forfeit a few of the hotel benefits that we have built in to that rate). So you need to book your hotel room AND get your registration forms in to me in the next two weeks.

I have posted a number of other messages in this section about the conference related issues: ordering conference materials if you can't come and how to save $100 on your conference registration fee by joining the Business Rules Group. Check those other messages if you didn't read them before.

I'm attaching registration forms to this message - both a Word doc version (so you can just Email it back to me if you are already a paid BRG member and don't have to send money for the conference) as well as a PDF version. And in case there are any doubts, EVERYONE who is attending needs to get their forms in by March 29th ...including ME!

Summary:
2010 Business Rules Group Conference
April 22-24, 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
Embassy Suites Boston - at Logan Airport

Cost:
Free to current 2010 BRGroup members, $350 to non-members

Questions? Please ask!

-- Susan
Attachments
BRG Registration Form 2010.doc
Word version of registration form. Paid members who don't need to send money can simply EMail this back to Susan
(61.5 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
BRG Registration Form 2010.pdf
PDF version - conference registration form
(107.78 KiB) Downloaded 443 times