Last Call for Potential Conference Presenters!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Last Call for Potential Conference Presenters!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hey folks,

CALLING ALL POTENTIAL CONFERENCE PRESENTERS!

Are you interested in sharing at the Spring Business Rules Group Conference in Boston (April 22-24)?

We would like to include as many people as possible since this is our only scheduled conference for 2010. The itinerary needs to be finalized very soon before registration can begin (details coming...). But in the meantime, I'd like to invite anyone who is interested in presenting/speaking at the conference to contact me off list with any ideas or questions that you have. I am looking for full presentations as well as short "Nifty Neatos". (Nifty Neato time at the conference is like "show and tell" from your school years, except hopefully, it all relates to programming!) The deadline to get your presentation materials to me will be March 29th.

This conference will focus heavily on BR 4.2, so we are REALLY encouraging anyone who has had a bit of experience with it to come and participate. But there is room for some non-4.2 topics as well, so don't be shy!

1. If you have some experience with 4.2 - either with in-house testing or development or client deployment and are willing to share your experience, contact me.

2. If you haven't had a lot of 4.2 time, but you might be willing to take on a small topic (a new feature), learn it and demonstrate it, contact me. I have lists of features if you want to check them out.

3. If you have something else to contribute outside of BR 4.2, contact me.

Time is of the essence so please contact me this week. I can call you back on the phone if that's easier. Thank you!

-- Susan