(Redirected from Screen I/O)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Field Specifications refer to the parts of syntax which allow Business Rules to
- print to and input from any position on the screen (full screen processing)
- designate one or more windows
- change the screen's display features, such as color, font, and style, through the use of screen attributes
- control the cursor's position through control attributes
- allow for multiple field processing
This category has only the following subcategory.